Machine modernisation – an economic alternative
Retrofitting ensures the availability of machines through the simple and fast integration of the latest technologies,
with the goal of increasing overall production quality and availability of equipment. By replacing old components with new, modern technological developments, existing equipment and machines are brought up to the latest standards. The advantage for you lies in the modernisation of the machines and the associated increase in productivity with significantly lower costs compared to purchasing a new, similarly equipped machine or machines.
- Increased useful life of the equipment
- Greater productivity through less downtime
- Supply of replacement parts secured over the long term
- Update to the latest standards, including safety standards
- Fast replacement, low improvement costs, no equipment downtime
- Low costs of disposal
- Shorter amortisation periods
From planning and optimisation and the entire planning process through to factory commissioning.
- High-performance production and manufacture flow
- Attractive working environment
- Good use of space and surfaces
- Great flexibility of buildings, facilities and equipment