Dough preparation for fresh spaetzle
For perfect spaetzle or knöpfle, the dough must be whipped smooth, firm but slightly runny.
This requirement is the basic prerequisite for the dough preparation plant that we were allowed to develop and build for Germany's largest fresh pasta producer. Our customer offers a comprehensive selection of refrigerated fresh pasta. Professional chefs in the catering industry and large kitchens appreciate the fresh pasta just as much as private customers.
Facts dough preparation plant:
- Dough preparation for spaetzle, consisting of:
- Gravimetric semolina, water, egg dosing
- Double-shaft kneader
- Twin screw press
- Spaetzle head double with substructure
- Special features:
- Continuous kneading and mixing plant
- Spaetzle forming in closed head with special cutting device